In previous article on jQuery I explained Jquery to show image preview after validating image size and type before upload in asp.net and Dropdownlist with checkboxes using jquery bootstrap multi select plugin and Add textbox search functionality in asp.net checkboxlist using jquery and Jquery to move items from one listbox to another in asp.net and Jquery to validate file type and size before uploading through asp.net fileupload control
Let's see what are the difference between both one by one.
3)jQuery has been optimized to perform many common scripting functions in just fewer lines of code to make coding faster and easier.
4) To be able to use the jQuery library in our project we need to either download jQuery files from http://jQuery.com/download/ or we can use Microsoft or Google CDN (Content Delivery Network) directly inside Head tag as mention below:
5) The additional library that jQuery requires can dramatically increase loading time for those with slow internet.
6) jQuery simplifies some tedious tasks like manipulating the DOM, HTML document traversing, event handling, adding some effects and animations and most importantly doing it in a cross browser fashion. One of the tasks that is simplified by jQuery is AJAX which is a concept allowing a browser to send an asynchronous request to a web server allowing for richer web applications.
7) The primary benefit of jQuery is the reduced development time so it is good for simple projects with a tight deadline.
2) Either option can be used to do the exact same task, but often jQuery can do it with fewer lines of code.
Now over to you:
A blog is nothing without reader's feedback and comments. So please provide your valuable feedback so that i can make this blog better and If you like my work; you can appreciate by leaving your comments, hitting Facebook like button, following on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest, stumbling my posts on stumble upon and subscribing for receiving free updates directly to your inbox . Stay tuned and stay connected for more technical updates.